Thursday, December 30, 2010

La, la, laaa, la, la!!

Merry New Year!!! One of my favorite lines from Trading Places! The city was pounded with a nasty blizzard and it is not aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but, we keep pressing on!!!!

Onward and upward for 2011. 2010 was definitely memorable in every way for me. Now I am looking forward to turning 35 in February and I feel great about whatever is coming my way.

I am just thankful for life right now. Things could be so much worse, but I still keep a smile on my face.

It's kind of funny to have a blog. I don't scribe often, but when I do, I wonder, am I getting too personal, because it seems more like a journal to me.

One wish I have for everyone is to seek truth, light and your bliss. That's the mission I am on.

Delving into my creative juices. The female version of Gordon Parks without the deadbeat dad issues!!!

Here I come, whoa-o-oa!!!

Peace, love, and blessings!!!

Ms. Malcom

No comments:

Post a Comment